Psychiatry and psychotherapy online. Visit our team of psychiatrist and psychologists from the comfort of your home, wherever you are in the world.
Accessing your online psychiatric or psychotherapy session is as easy as one click.
- We will send you a special link for your videocall via email.
- When booking your appointment, we ask you to provide us with an alternative videoconferencing service in case you experience problems with the basic connection. You can choose between SKYPE™, VIBER™ and a simple telephone call (no picture).
The communication between us is two-way with video and audio.
- Online psychotherapy from the comfort of your home.
- With the ability of sending text messages and exchanging files in parallel (eg texts, notes, lab results, etc.).
- At our end we are connecting from a specially designed installation using fiber optics and high fidelity tech.
Meets the strictest safety standards.
- Because we use advanced, customized peer-to-peer algorithms, third-party servers are not involved and there is no risk of data breach (dialogs, images, videos, etc.).
- We do not record any video or audio from your appointment for any reason.
Any referrals or prescriptions are sent by intangible electronic prescription or by registered mail.
- If we find it necessary to refer your for lab tests or to commence a pharmacological treatment, we will send you original electronic referrals or electronic prescriptions at your mobile, your email or your home address by post.
- Continued access to medical advice daily (weekdays 9am to 9pm, Saturday 9am to 1pm, GMT +3) through our call center.
- 24/7 (inc. holidays) for emergencies.
We can help from a distance with most of your mental health needs:
- Anxiety disorders, panic attacks and body disorders
- Mood disorders, depression, bipolar disorder
- Social dysfunction disorders
- Personality and behavioral disorders
- Mourning and personal loss
- Obsessive-compulsive disorder, obsessive-compulsive disorder
- Burnout syndrome
- Schizophrenia, psychosis and delusions
- Relationship disorders
- Sexual dysfunction
- Dystonic to Ego sexual orientation
You do not need any special software or other application.
- Just log in to your session from the special link that you will receive via email with Google’s popular CHROME browser, Apple’s SAFARI or the Mozilla Foundation’s FIREFOX.
- You can alternatively use SKYPE™ or VIBER™ if you feel more familiar with these applications, or even make a phone appointment (audio only).
Your computer (laptop or desktop) or your smart device (mobile or tablet) should be equipped with:
- Camera (web cam), built-in or external.
- Microphone (built-in or external) and speakers (built-in or external). Alternatively, use a headset with microphone (eg handsfree).
- Installed SAFARI, CHROME or FIREFOX browser.
- Supported: MacOS, Windows, Linux, iOS, Android.
- Internet connection.
The payment of our fee is done safely online.
- Pay by card (debit or credit) while booking your appointment. Or with Apple Pay or Google Pay .
- Your tax document is automatically sent to your email after your payment.
- Find out our current fee when booking your appointment for psychiatry and psychotherapy at a distance before you complete the required steps.
As psychiatric assessment and psychotherapy do not require physical examination (e.g. palpation), online psychotherapy at a distance is fully functional and effective in 98% of cases according to international scientific research.1,2,3,4,5,6
We have been using online psychotherapy with great success since 2014 with our clients who are literally all over the world.
1. Univ of Pittsburgh Schools of the Health Sciences. “Online therapy effective at treating depression and anxiety.” ScienceDaily. ScienceDaily, 12 May 2016.
2. B. Wagner “Internet-based versus face-to-face cognitive-behavioral intervention for depression: A randomized controlled non-inferiority trial.” Journal of Affective Disorders. Jan 2014;152-154:113–121.
3. L. Beebe; “A Comparison of Telephone and Texting Interventions for Persons with Schizophrenia Spectrum Disorders.” Journal Issues in Mental Health Nursing 2014;35:323-329.
4. Ruwaard J, Lange A. “Efficacy and effectiveness of online cognitive behavioral treatment: a decade of interapy research.” Stud Health Technol Inform. 2011;167:9-14.
5. V. Harrison. “Mobile mental health: Review of the emerging field and proof of concept study.” Journal of Mental Health Dec 2011;20(6):509-24.
6. J. Bergström, G.Andersson. “Internet-versus group-administered cognitive behaviour therapy for panic disorder in a psychiatric setting: a randomised trial.” BMC Psychiatry 2010;10:54.
Distance psychiatry and psychotherapy can have significant advantages for you, spprovided that you do not experience significant discomfort with the use of multimedia (web cam, microphone computer):
- Shorter absence from work and your other obligations.
- Ease of arrival (without the worry of moving, parking, etc.).
- Convenience of communication from the comfort of your home or a location of your choice.
Easily book your appointment online with a specialist of your choice from our team.